Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Transfers!!!!!

Okay.... so for my big news this week: I'm getting transferred to Lancaster 1st Ward!!! SO EXCITEDD!!! However it is going to be super hot there so wish me luck ;)  Sister Anderson and Sister Lazzarotto both served there together for 6 months and as soon as they found out where I was being transferred to they went nuts.  So I'm excited.  What makes me even more excited is that my companion is Sister Athay!!!!!!!!! We were MTC companions here 3 months ago!! SO I AM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY BE HER COMPANION FOR MORE THAN 4 DAYS!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

For other big news, Hannah Grimes was baptized and confirmed a member of the church!! I was so excited because she was so excited and she glowed as soon as she came out of that water.  It was a super nice baptism.  Hannah and her 8-year-old cousin Cordelia were baptized together and it was so cool!  I sang at the baptism and that went really well :)

Roman and Laura came to the baptism too and they enjoyed it.  And they also both went and got their patriarchal blessings on Sunday!!! WOOOO! I'm excited to hear how they felt.  I'm going to say goodbye to them tonight and it's really hard because I love Roman and Laura so much and Hannah too.  I didn't think I'd love the people I taught this much.  I knew I'd love them, but my whole being lights up with the most unconditional love i have ever felt in my life.  I'm going to miss them so much.  Not even joking.

Oh and last Monday, we went to a Christian store to look around and I found the most beautiful ring! it's a heart and it has inscribed on it "Trust in the Lord with all your Heart... Proverbs 3:5" and I love that so much.  That I think is what I want my mission motto to be.  I'm learning how to completely trust the Lord in everything that I'm doing out here.  I've had marvelous results.  Y'all should try it ;)

So for the week I got the package from the Lewisville YW :D THANK YOU!! and I got Cora and Cassidy's letter, and Cassandra's letter, and Grandma Floyd's letter <3

Thank you so much for all of the support <3 I really appreciate the letters and i'm sorry I'm not that fantastic at writing back all the time, I'm so busy.  But as soon as I am settled in Lancaster for the transfer, I will be sending letters back <3

Oh we saw a snake on the road and we asked a member about what kind it was and apparently it was a Gopher Snake.  Still.... it was terrifying. And I took a picture.  As soon as it started moving towards the car, we sped away.  AHHHHH!
We also saw a lizard climbing on the Mullay's house.  I took a picture of that one too.  SO MANY REPTILES.

And when we were in Bakersfield today for Zone Activity, it was 110 degrees Fahrenheit.  Too hot for this Idaho girl.  Although, I'm gonna have to get used to it ;)

Anyhow, gotta answer other emails <3 Love you all!

Love, Sister Weaver

    















No comments:

Post a Comment