Monday, August 25, 2014

Bakersfield, HERE I COME!

Hey everyone!!!
So I know I'm not on a mission yet, but this blog looked slightly bare... SO I decided I'd post a little "pre-mission" jitters here while I'm waiting.

To start off, I HAVE 22 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!! Crazy right??? Oh so crazy! I'm starting to feel the pressure of everything. I'm starting to wonder how many things I'm going to forget at home.  I have most of my mission shopping done (which is good) but now it's trying to figure out what I'm missing that's the issue.  So today I've decided I'm going to try and reapply to school so I can defer and have my college figured out so I don't stress about it while I'm on my grand adventure.  So that's frustrating me, but college always frustrated me.

I am soo soooo sooooooo excited to be able to go serve the people of the California Bakersfield Mission and I'm very grateful for this opportunity to do so!  Thank you to each and every one of you that have helped me progress this far in my life. I love you all!

Love, 
Sister Weaver

2 comments:

  1. Hannah I am so stinking proud of you!!! It will be such a grand adventure :D I cannot wait to see how much it will evolve you into an even more astonishing young lady. Very thankful that this farewell is only for a little while and by no means permanent.Emailing and writing letters will be truly a blessing in means of communication because I cannot imagine not getting to talk to you for 2 years :O Love you so much doll! You are going to be amazing on your mission and will learn so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cass for being such an important part of my life! I look forward to all of the amazing letters I get from you :D I'm gonna miss you a ton sweets!

      Delete